We collect information when you interact with us in the following ways:
- Register to use Klutch’s Services, including mobile applications, websites, software, hardware, and other products and services (“Services”) as defined in our Terms of Service;
- Process transactions through your Klutch account;
- Connect your social media account(s);
- Use of the Services;
- Communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include, but are not limited to:
3.1 Personal information you provide to us.
When you create an account with us, we are required to collect your personal information including your first and last name, email, birth date, phone number, postal address, and social security number. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, we share the information we collect with our Bank partner and service providers to verify your identity for the Services. We may also ask to see other identifying documents such as a driver’s license, passport or verification of an address. If for any reason, you are unable to provide the information necessary to verify your identity, you will not be permitted to access or use the Services. Additionally, we may collect information from you through communications, including interactions with customer support, joining our waitlist, and survey responses.
3.2 Automatically-collected data.
We collect certain information automatically from you when you access or use the Services, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us. This includes when you initiate a transaction, send payments, what you click on, time you spend on our mobile application or website, or otherwise engage with or use the Services. We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Services which may include your IP address, zip code associated with your server, browser type, device type, operating system, date and time stamp, and a unique ID that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, mobile device or your account. We collect browsing information, such as where you click on our website or Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") that may have directed you to our website or that you just came from, or the URL that you go to after visiting our website. We do not control third-parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Some of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used for targeted advertising. If you prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to configure your preferences or options to determine if and how a cookie will be accepted, disabled, or rejected. You may also set your email options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our email and performed certain actions with it.
3.3 Information from third parties.
Your information collected through our Services may be combined with other information we collect about you from third-party sources, as permitted by law. This may include information from publicly available sources to verify your identity, verify your account, prevent fraud, enable a collection procedure, or as may be otherwise required by law.
We will use the information we collect for any the following legitimate business purposes:
- To respond to your requests, comments or questions;
- To send you transactional information, product and services information, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- To improve the quality of the Services and product design, such as store your preferences, monitor and analyze trends and usage, provide you with tailored content and offers, and customize the Services;
- To improve marketing or promotional efforts from better understanding your journey to finding the Services and your interests and needs;
- To facilitate contests, promotions, and rewards and provide you news about Services offered by us and our selected partners;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulatory requirements;
-To protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security or technical issues, or to protect our rights or property; or
- For any other purpose for which you provide consent.
We may share information that we collect with our service providers and business partners required in order to provide you the Services. We will share information that we collect to protect you, us, or third parties. We may share personal information:
- To comply with applicable law or regulation;
- To enforce our contractual rights;
- To protect the rights, privacy, safety and property of Klutch, you, our business partners, or others; and
- To respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence. When complying with court orders and other similar legal processes, Klutch strives for transparency. We will make reasonable efforts to notify the relevant party of any disclosure of their personal information, unless we are prohibited by law, court order, or exigent circumstances prevent us from doing so.
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission. We also do not provide any personal information to any third-party ad networks. We disclose your information to the categories of service providers or other partners listed below. These parties help us provide you the Services or perform business functions on our behalf.
- Payment processors, payment networks, and program managers;
- Banking Partner.
- External bank account information provider;
- Card fulfillment vendors;
- Identity services;
- Risk investigation and migration tools, transaction dispute processing services;
- Hosting, technology and communication providers;
- Security and fraud prevention consultants and detection;
- Analytics providers, such as Google Analytics; and
- Customer support vendors.
If you ask us to delete specific personal information, we will honor your request unless deleting the information prevents us from conducting required audits, or carrying out other legitimate business functions, or we are required by law or contractual obligation to keep that information.
You must be at least the age of majority in the United States to have our permission to use this website. We do not knowingly process any information from or direct any of our products or services to children. Our Services are intended for adults.
Our website does not respond to "do not track" signals sent by internet browsers. However, our website may provide links to other websites. Please be aware that when you click on one of these links, you are going to another website. Information you enter on these other websites is being collected by those websites, not Klutch. Their privacy policies may allow disclosures and uses of personal information that are not allowed by Klutch. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these linked websites as they may differ from ours.
You may choose not to receive promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe/opt-out instructions in those emails, but we may still send you non-promotional messages relating to information about our future products and operations such as updates to agreements and privacy notices.
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights over the information that we have about you. Starting January 1, 2020, you can: Access a copy of any personal information we have about you; Delete any personal information we have about you when we do not have legal or contractual obligations to keep the information; and Correct any personal information we have about you by contacting us as provided below.
To exercise your choices about your personal information, please contact us at privacy@Klutchcard.com or through the chat on our website. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights.
You can delete your Klutch account by contacting us. When you delete your account, you will no longer be able to view your account or profile information, but we may continue to have access to your information for a period of time in order to comply with applicable legal or service obligations.